Join our team as a
Vice President Engineering and Operations
TeraXion is a well established SME in the market for over 23 years. Our photonic components are sold worldwide and are designed and manufactured right here in Quebec City!
Motivated by innovation, strategic product development and collective success? This is your opportunity to get to know our management team.
We are looking for a new collaborator to continue to support and contribute to the objectives of all the company's teams that are directly linked to technology and operations.
At our company, the VP Engineering/Operations...
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities of the Engineering, Manufacturing Operations, Quality and Information Technology teams;
- Determines the product development, technology development and operational objectives necessary to achieve TeraXion's strategic plan, and ensures that they are met with the team of directors;
- Supports the directors to ensure they have the necessary resources (human, skills, financial) to achieve their objectives;
- Provides regular updates to TeraXion's senior management team on the status of its objectives, gap analyses and plans;
- Ensures that an effective product development process is maintained;
- Supports technology development;
- Positions the entire team to adapt to organizational changes and new opportunities;
- Assumes any other related role that may be required as part of his/her responsibilities.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in managing multidisciplinary teams in a high-tech environment;
- Bachelor's degree in physics, engineering physics, electrical engineering or any relevant training ;
- Good knowledge of the photonics field;
- Good understanding of business fundamentals and related practices;
- Solid experience in project management;
- High level of leadership, listening skills;
- Recognized for its structure and efficiency;
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of best practices, processes and tools for product development;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (French and English).
- Flexible hours ;
- Access to telecommuting ;
- Insurance and pension plan;
- Access to shareholding upon hiring;
- Competitive total compensation;
- Continuous training;
- Dynamic and stimulating work environment!
Are you interested in this challenge? Please send us your application (email@example.com)
TeraXion is an equal opportunity employer.