Vice President, Business Development
TeraXion has been a well-established SME in the market for over 23 years. Our photonic components are sold worldwide, and they're designed and manufactured right here in Quebec City!
Motivated by innovation, business development and collective success? This is your chance to get to know our management team.
We're looking for a new team member who will actively participate in the company's strategic planning exercise and oversee marketing and communications activities.
At our company, the VP Business Development...
- Quantifies and clearly document indie’s photonics division overall markets and clearly define current and potential addressable segments.
- Provides concise product roadmaps and quantifies the potential associated revenue generation.
- Assumes ownership of the company’s project selection and prioritization process.
- Determines customers' NRE objectives and assumes responsibility for their revenue generation.
- Supports the sales department for activities related to the sale of existing products.
- Oversees all activities related to lead generation as well as marketing/communication.
- Structures the business development department to ensure efficiency and achieve goals.
- Defines and track objectives within the photonics division business development department.
- Provides proper reporting to the photonics division management.
- Actively support Photonics division CEO for strategy-related activities.
- Minimum of 15 years' relevant experience in management and business development in a high-tech environment.
- Bachelor's degree in science, engineering and/or relevant field.
- Good knowledge of the photonics field.
- High level of leadership.
- Analytical and visionary spirit.
- Demonstrate autonomy.
- Bilingualism (English and French), oral and written.
- English is required to ensure adequate communication with English-speaking customers and the head office in California.
- Proficiency in the Office suite and advanced Excel skills.
- Flexible working hours and summer schedules.
- Access to telecommuting.
- Insurance, telemedicine and pension plans.
- Access to shareholding upon hiring.
- Competitive total compensation.
- Ongoing training.
- Dynamic and stimulating work environment!
Are you interested in this challenge? Please send us your application (email@example.com)
TeraXion is an equal opportunity employer.