Software Engineer or Specialist
Working at TeraXion means joining a team of people who are passionate about their work. Our mission, to design and manufacture innovative photonic components, places us at the centre of technological developments of the future.
Do you want to work as part of a multidisciplinary team of seasoned professionals, all while honing your skills and contributing to a variety of technical projects? Then TeraXion is the place for you.
As part of the high precision development team, you will contribute to the development of software solutions for TeraXion products, prototypes and test systems.
You will take on the following professional challenges:
- Creating user interfaces for product control software
- Developing validation and automation software solutions
- Interacting with members of the product development group to integrate the software into the systems
- Managing software versions using appropriate tools
- Drafting relevant documentation on the software developed
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer, software or electrical engineering
- Three to five years of experience in the field
- Experience in programming in C/C++, RTOS of FPGA with VHDL
- Experience in designing user interfaces, validation and automation software such as LabVIEW™, Python, C# and Visual Basics™
- Experience programming microcontrollers and embedded software
- Team spirit
- Ability to solve problems quickly and manage priorities
- Working knowledge of French required
TeraXion is an equal opportunity employer.