Working at TeraXion means joining a team of people who are passionate about their work. Our mission, to design and manufacture innovative photonic components, places us at the centre of technological developments of the future.
Are you eager to work with a dynamic sales team to craft and implement the vision and strategies of a rapidly growing company with global presence? Then TeraXion is the place for you.
Under the supervision of the Vice-President of Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for organizing and deploying the sales force. You will develop sales plans and coordinate their execution in order to maximize the company’s growth and outreach.
You will take on the following professional challenges:
- Structure, organize and coach the sales team to optimize performance
- Provide one to 3 year sales forecasts and develop and implement sales plans
- Actively support business development activities
- Draft the product distribution strategy and manage the deployment of the internal and external sales forces.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with customers and manage certain major accounts
- Product development:
- Support product launches
- Feed the marketing team by contributing to new product ideas and by sharing customer needs
- Act as an ambassador both for customers and within the organization
- Work closely with other departments in the company on an ongoing basis
- Plan and manage the department’s budget
- Master and apply the quality management system (QMS) processes and assume ownership of certain sales processes
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field and/or business administration
- At least nine years of experience in high‑tech product sales
- Strong business development skills;
- Good knowledge of optics and photonics markets (lasers, telecommunications, etc.) (an asset)
- Expertise in staff management (assignments, supervision, coaching, etc.)
- Strong relational skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees and suppliers, both verbally and in writing, in English and French
- Leadership and initiative
- Rigor and organizational skills
TeraXion is an equal opportunity employer.