Working at TeraXion means joining a team of people who are passionate about their work. Our mission, to design and manufacture innovative photonic components, places us at the centre of technological developments of the future.
Did you know that TeraXion exports over 99% of its products? Are you looking for a work environment where you will be able to help the company grow by advising customers on cutting-edge products and working alongside other departments to ensure customer satisfaction? Then TeraXion is the place for you.
As part of the sales and marketing team, you will be in charge of product sales for the accounts assigned to you
You will take on the following professional challenges:
- Effectively advising clients on available solutions and guiding them to the decision to make the first of many purchases
- Identifying stakeholders and their role in assigned accounts
- Maintaining a deep understanding of customer needs and stages of development, as well as their future plans
- Identifying and developing new accounts
- Working together with the customer service, quality, engineering and operations teams to ensure continuous customer satisfaction for assigned accounts
- In partnership with the marketing and R&D teams, monitoring new applications for TeraXion products
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering physics, electrical or mechanical engineering, or a related field
- Experience or basic training in optical design (an asset)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of English, both written and oral
- Ability and desire to work with an international clientele
- Rigor, reliability and independence
- Available for international travel
TeraXion is an equal opportunity employer.