Working at TeraXion means joining a team of people who are passionate about their work. Our mission, to design and manufacture innovative photonic components, places us at the centre of technological developments of the future.
Do you want to work as part of a multidisciplinary team of seasoned professionals, all while honing your skills and contributing to a variety of technical projects? Then TeraXion is the place for you.
As part of the information systems team, you will be responsible for all software, from design to development and quality control. You will also see to the performance of software tools.
You will take on the following professional challenges:
- Design, develop and implement software
- Prepare cost estimates and timelines for the carrying-out of projects
- Apply quality control at every step of software development, applying structured programming methodologies
- Test, document and debug software
- Provide technical support as needed
- College diploma in computer science
- Three to five years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of software such as:
- Visual Studio, VB.NET, ASP.NET
- SQL Server data bases and T-SQL
- Web services (SOAP/XML, REST/JSON) (asset)
- Microsoft BI suite (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) (asset)
- CRM, ERP (C/AL Microsoft Dynamics NAV) (asset)
- Microsoft Power BI (asset)
- Good team spirit, autonomy and initiative
- Capacity to work under pressure and to manage priorities