Product Line Manager
Working at TeraXion means joining a team of people who are passionate about their work. Our mission, to design and manufacture innovative photonic components, places us at the centre of technological developments of the future.
Do you want to put your leadership skills to work as part of a multidisciplinary team of seasoned professionals and contribute to a variety of technical and commercial projects? Then TeraXion is the place for you.
As part of the commercialization and marketing team, you will develop the marketing strategy for a line of optical products and oversee their performance, development and internal and external promotion.
You will also need the following skills:
- Identifying, developing and presenting new business opportunities for TeraXion’s existing products and technology platforms;
- Fostering new product development: quantifying market opportunities, monitoring the competitive landscape and defining the product evolution plan, and presenting these analyses to management;
- Managing the product life cycle: determining project specifications for new products and improvements to existing products and outlining the annual product marketing plan.
- Contributing to the preparation of documents (product instruction manuals, application notes, articles, specification sheets, etc.);
- Supporting sales: assisting in developing client proposals and bids and participating in follow-up meetings;
- Playing an active role in building market awareness, demand and preference for TeraXion technologies and products (participating in trade fairs, conferences, industry committees, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field and/or business administration;
- Good knowledge of optics and photonics markets (lasers, telecommunications, etc.);
- At least 10 years of product management experience in a B2B environment;
- An established network of contacts within the industry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French;
- Ability to identify and understand technical, commercial and economic issues in connection with products and projects and to make necessary technical/business decisions;
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills to facilitate cooperation between multiple internal and external parties;
- Willingness to travel abroad on occasion.
TeraXion is an equal opportunity employer.