Production Transfer Engineer
TeraXion is a well established SME in the market for 22 years. Our photonic components are sold worldwide and are designed and manufactured right here in Quebec City!
Do you want to work in an innovative high-tech company? Would you like to have the chance to hone your skills in optics and photonics by collaborating on a variety of projects with colleagues who are passionate about their work? This is exactly what TeraXion can offer you!
We need a collaborator to contribute to the projects of the Engineering - Transfer to Production team by being actively involved in the project load and the transfer to production of new products.
At our company, a Production Transfer Engineer...
- Collaborates with the Project Manager in planning human and material resource needs;
- Ensures the follow-up of the project plan, communication and coordination with the team members;
- Acts as the person responsible for the production transfer of the projects in which he is involved;
- Participates in project meetings in which he/she is involved and presents the progress of the project blocks under his/her responsibility;
- Ensures the link with production and manufacturing engineering during the transfer of equipment, technology, tools, methods and coordinates training;
- Follows up on non-standard order requirements related to projects or customer orders with the resource coordination hub;
- Takes charge of the non-standard items orders assigned to him/her, ensures the planning of these orders and communicates the customer delivery dates with the planner;
- Coordinates the preparation of non-standard items and follows up on their execution to meet the delivery dates provided, and takes action to minimize delivery delays;
- Coordinates the preparation of production transfer documentation such as work instructions, process risk analysis (FMEA-P), completes the production transfer deliverables related to the current project phase;
- Participates in non-standard order coordination meetings and communicates the status of orders under his/her responsibility;
- Takes responsibility for the evaluation and coordination of micro-transfers in production of non-standard items with high recurrence potential.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering physics, electrical engineering, physics, or equivalent;
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant field;
- Problem solving oriented and values teamwork;
- Leadership and excellent communication skills;
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec (asset);
- Flexible hours;
- Access to telecommuting;
- Insurance and pension plan;
- Shareholding participation upon hiring;
- Competitive total compensation;
- Continuous training;
- Stimulating and dynamic work environment!
Are you interested? Apply now! We look forward to receiving your resume!
TeraXion is committed to employment equity. The masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text and refers to both men and women.