Product Development Technician
Working at TeraXion means joining a team of people who are passionate about their work. Our mission, to design and manufacture innovative photonic components, places us at the centre of technological developments of the future.
Do you want to work as part of a multidisciplinary team of seasoned professionals, all while honing your skills and contributing to a variety of technical projects? Then TeraXion is the place for you.
As part of our High Power development team, you will participate actively in the design of new products and their manufacturing process. You will improve existing products and support their manufacturing, as needed.
You will take on the following professional challenges:
- Make optical and electronic measurements
- Use the necessary tools for the test and measurement analysis and control of the investigations and mandates that are entrusted to you.
- Document rigorously every experiment carried out in the course of a project
- Document the test phase and any problems and submit them to the project manager
- Secondary School Diploma (SSD)
- Experience in the manufacturing of fiber Bragg gratings
- One to three years of relevant work experience
- Meticulousness and attention to detail
TeraXion is an equal opportunity employer.