Optical Engineering Student-Intern
Working at TeraXion means joining a team of people who are passionate about their work. Our mission, to design and manufacture innovative photonic components, places us at the centre of technological developments of the future.
Do you want to work as part of a multidisciplinary team of seasoned professionals, all while honing your skills and contributing to a variety of technical projects? Then TeraXion is the place for you.
As part of the engineering team, you will take an active part in the development of new products by designing the optics and by testing experimentally the performance of prototypes and concepts.
You will take on the following professional challenges:
- Develops plans and performs laboratory tests;
- Plots results graphs and analyzes data (statistics, comparisons, etc.)
- Ensures device compliance and technical risk management;
- Rigorously documents the objectives, approach, results and conclusions.
- Bachelor's degree student in engineering physics, software, mechanical, electrical engineering or physics;
- Problem solving oriented;
- Valued teamwork;
- Good communication skills;
- Available to work in Quebec City.
TeraXion is an equal opportunity employer.