Operations Engineer or Specialist
Working at TeraXion means joining a team of people who are passionate about their work. Our mission, to design and manufacture innovative photonic components, places us at the centre of technological developments of the future.
Do you want to work as part of a multidisciplinary team of seasoned professionals, all while honing your skills and contributing to a variety of technical projects? Then TeraXion is the place for you.
As part of the design and support team, you will develop detailed technical specifications for customer product requests and assess their feasibility in collaboration with the R&D, engineering, sales and production departments.
You will take on the following professional challenges:
- Determine the priority of calls for tenders with the sales and marketing departments
- Help develop products by preparing cost and time estimates and creating product design specifications
- Improve processes and design work methods and tools needed to complete tasks and projects related to product design and support
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering physics, electrical or mechanical engineering, or a related field
- Experience and basic training in optical design
- Knowledge and interest in programming
- Strong spoken and written English an asset
- Rigor and attention to detail
TeraXion is an equal opportunity employer.