Working at TeraXion means joining a team of people who are passionate about their work. Our mission, to design and manufacture innovative photonic components, places us at the centre of technological developments of the future.
Do you want to work as part of a multidisciplinary team of seasoned professionals, all while honing your skills and contributing to a variety of administrative projects? Then TeraXion is the place for you.
As part of the management team, you will handle and coordinate the president’s and senior management’s administrative activities.
You will take on the following professional challenges:
- Coordinating the administration and logistics of senior management’s internal and external meetings and preparing supporting documents (agendas, minutes, etc.) for management meetings and committees
- Contacting internal and external partners as the president’s liaison
- Planning, participating in and attending management committees and following up on actions expected of participants
- Making travel arrangements and reservations for the president and vice‑presidents (transportation, hotels, visas, registrations, equipment, etc.)
- Fulfilling specific mandates to improve administrative processes and to implement and manage the organization’s operational, tactical and strategic projects
- Performing any other administrative tasks related to the company, at management’s request
- Diploma of college studies (DCS); university degree an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multitask and work for many requesters at the same time
- Methodical, thorough and organized
- Interpersonal skills and politeness in dealing with the public
- Autonomy, great discretion and tact
- Attention to detail
TeraXion is an equal opportunity employer.