Engineering Project Manager
Working at TeraXion means joining a team of people who are passionate about their work. Our mission, to design and manufacture innovative photonic components, places us at the centre of technological developments of the future.
Do you want to work as part of a multidisciplinary team of seasoned professionals, all while honing your skills and contributing to a variety of technical projects? Then TeraXion is the place for you.
As part of the engineering team, you will manage optical and photonic product development projects.
You will take on the following professional challenges:
- Developing project plans and setting budgets
- Delegating responsibilities and allocating resources within projects
- Implementing the appropriate management strategies to meet objectives
- Managing a project’s critical path
- Approving budgetary spending
- Debriefing management on project progress
- At least a bachelor’s degree in engineering physics, electrical engineering or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in technology project management
- Familiarity with technology product development processes
- Strong leadership skills and aptitude for teamwork
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to manage priorities
- PMP certification (an asset)
- Knowledge of written and verbal English
TeraXion is an equal opportunity employer.