Content Marketing Specialist
Working at TeraXion means joining a team of people who are passionate about their work. Our mission, to design and manufacture innovative photonic components, places us at the centre of technological developments of the future.
Do you want to work as part of a multidisciplinary team of seasoned professionals, all while honing your skills and contributing to a variety of technical projects? Then TeraXion is the place for you.
As a member of marketing team, you will be responsible for implementing TeraXion's content marketing plan.
You will take on the following professional challenges
- Working with the communications manager and technical specialists to determine target audiences and develop a content marketing strategy and plan;
- Working with technical specialists to become familiar with the needs of the target audience and continuously identify opportunities to create adapted messages;
- Working with the communications manager to run, plan and moderate TeraXion’s online platforms (website, blog, social media, newsletter);
- Managing content projects :
- Suggesting the best distribution formats and plateforms based on audience, message and objective as well as metrics for campaign success;
- Working with technical specialists to write and prepare adapted content for every platform in support of TeraXion’s goals, including articles, blog posts, newsletters, web pages, social media posts, brochures and presentations;
- Overseeing linguistic revision and translation of content by external providers;
- Measuring content performance on platforms and sharing and communicating ideas for improvement.
- Curiosity about the field of physics and photonics and an interest in working closely with technical specialists to understand and create relevant content for TeraXion’s target audiences;
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, journalism, communications or business administration, or any other relevant combination of education and experience;
- 2 years of experience in communications, marketing or writing;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English (equivalent skills in French an asset);
- Excellent ability to synthesize information and clearly explain the nuances of complex ideas;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, sense of rigor and self-sufficiency;
- Ability to work as part of a team with multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- Initiative, motivation and ability to lead and influence others in order to execute ideas;
- Empathy and ability to represent the needs of target audiences internally.
Possibility of partial or total teleworking.
Please include an English content writing sample (blog post, article, essay) that you are particularly proud of with your application.
TeraXion is an equal opportunity employer.