Working at TeraXion means joining a team of people who are passionate about their work. Our mission, to design and manufacture innovative photonic components, places us at the centre of technological developments of the future.
Do you want to work as part of a multidisciplinary team of seasoned professionals, all while honing your skills and contributing to a variety of technical projects? Then TeraXion is the place for you.
As a member of the research and development team, you will conduct feasibility studies and monitor specific technological developments in order to design and develop optical systems and components.
You will take on the following professional challenges:
- Performing research in line with the company’s project plans
- Providing support in the form of theoretical analyses, digital simulations and experiments
- Analyzing available technology to deliver projects, achieve outcomes, and conduct laboratory experiments and internal and external research
- Analyzing the feasibility of creating new products, processes and applications as well as extensions to existing applications and products
- Identifying possible avenues for research and development and performing prior art searches
- Estimating the work time required to complete projects and planning development activities to be carried out
- Writing technical and scientific articles and presenting at industry events and conferences
- Participating in the preparation of patent applications
- Master’s or doctoral degree in physics, engineering physics or electrical engineering
- Good knowledge of the field of photonics
- Good knowledge of English
- Sense of scientific rigor
TeraXion is an equal opportunity employer.